Creeting St Mary Welfare Charities are able to provide assistance for those in need, hardship or distress due to age, illness, unemployment or the need to continue further or higher education.
Some examples of possible grants
- Annual grants to those in receipt of state pension who are in financial need.
- Grants toward relief for general hardship
- Grants for students who are in higher or further education
- Help with aids to cope with disability not available from state funding
- Grants towards maternity costs
- Grants towards funeral expenses
- Help towards cost of personal pendant alarm for the elderly
The Creeting St Mary Welfare Charities Trust is intended to benefit the residents of Creeting St Mary; however, in exceptional circumstances the Trustees may consider applications for persons who are resident immediately outside the Parish.
Currently the Trustees are :-
- Mr P Stephenson (Chair)
- Mrs M Aldred
- Mrs P Day
- Mrs K Martin
- Mr D Primmer (Hon. Clerk)
Please make any enquiries to Mr D Primmer at 30 All Saints Road, Creeting St Mary, IP6 8NF, Telephone 01449 721514 or speak to any of the trustees. All applications for assistance will be treated with complete confidentiality.